During normal operation water will drip from both inside and outside the appliance, depending on the outside temperature and the selected function.
The exterior of the appliance will produce condensation when it is cold outside and you are using the heating function.
- From around +7oC and lower, water may come from this appliance.
- The water should be released from the indoor unit via hose, labeled 15 in the image.
The indoor unit will produce condensation when it is hot outside and you are using the cooling function.
- This water should flow into a hose fitted on the indoor unit.
- If this hose is clogged or blocked, the water can drip down from the indoor unit.
- You should contact the installer for your appliance or a licensed engineer if you cannot localize the problem. This will not be covered by the warranty.