- When I open my tumble dryer, there is a large amount of lint / fluff.
- Vented dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Check the air circulation while cleaning
2. Clean the filters in the door opening
3. In case of the condenser or heat pump tumble dryer also clean the condenser, located at the bottom of your appliance
4. In case of the vented tumble dryer, check if there is unrestricted air flow through the vent hose and through any wall
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- It is normal that lint forms during the drying process and it cannot be avoided. This process is very dependent on the load (e.g. new towels, fleece etc.).
- Report error code: JK