- If the tumble dryer continues running in this phase for about 1 hour and can be stopped manually.
- Turn the cycle selector to the Off position.
If the cycle runs much longer than 2-3 hours:
A cycle with a maximum drying level normally takes up to 2-3 hours.
- The bed-linen cycles last longer.
- There can be a problem with measuring moisture.
- Inappropriate grounding of the tumble dryer.
- Connection by an extension cord.
- Dirty felt tape / sensors in the drum. The drum and tape can be cleaned with vinegar.
- Dirty filters, condenser or condenser compartment.
If the above does not resolve the problem, contact Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.