- Washer - dryer’s inlet hose is leaking
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
- Washer - dryer
1. Check the following:
- Inspect the inlet pipe adapter on the wall or water tap
- Check if the pipe connection is screwed on and tightened properly
- Check if there is no leak coming from the tap
- Check the water supply connection to the inlet of the machine
- The connection should be screwed on and tightened properly
Warning: Do not use pliers or any other similar tool to tighten the pipe connection. It should be tightened only by hand!
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Important: If the hose is damaged (separated or cracked), disconnect the water supply to the machine and contact Authorized Service Centre.