- Washing machine displays error message Eb0, Ebo or emits 11 beeps / 11 flashes. It may indicate problems with the too low voltage of the power supply.
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Check the voltage by plugging in the appliance somewhere else and then trying it again.
2. Remove any extension cable and try again.
3. Check whether the product is connected to ground in the electrical installation. Plug the machine into an grounded socket and try again.
4. Reset the appliance.
Remove the plug from the socket, wait 30 seconds and then plug it in again.
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.