- After a wash cycle, there is an anti-crease cycle which lasts about 30 minutes.
- During this remaining cycle, the display will show 1 minute, for example, and the OFF indicator light will illuminate.
- The laundry may be removed from the machine by pressing the START/PAUSE button.
- Turn the cycle button to off or switch off the machine via the power switch.
- The wash cycle is now complete.
If the above suggestion do not resolve the issue, contact an Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.