- Clothes are too creased after washing in washing machine
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Make sure you do not overload the drum with laundry.
See the user manual for instructions regarding the volume and type of fabrics.
2. Make sure to select the correct spin speed for the type and volume of laundry.
3. Make sure that the programmed water temperature is suitable for the type of laundry in the drum.
Consult the user manual for detailed guidance, and program the machine in accordance with wash care labels on the clothing.
4. Select suitable cycle for the type of laundry in the drum.
In cotton cycles, the clothes are washed with a low water level, vigorous washing and a high spin speed to finish. All these factors make clothes creased. Use gentle wash cycles for clothes that crease easily.
5. Remove your laundry from the drum as soon as it has been spun
Clothes can become creased if they are left in the drum for a long time.