- The message "EMPTY WASTE COFFEE CONTAINER" is shown on the display of my integrated coffee machine
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Empty the coffee waste container
The emptying operation should last at least 30 seconds to be effective. Before you start, please make sure that not more than three days have passed since you made last coffee to guarantee proper hygiene of the machine.
Important: the coffee waste container MUST be emptied before removing the drip tray even if it is not completely full. Otherwise, when you continue to use the machine, the amount of the coffee waste may exceed the container's capacity and eventually clog the machine's mechanism.
2. Shut OFF the appliance with the main power switch on the right side (to use the power switch you have to pull out the appliance) and then turn it ON again
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.