If the hood has damaged or loose components, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
Discovering damage when unpacking the appliance:
- Please contact your dealer immediately to notify them that the appliance was damaged during delivery.
- You will find the dealer’s phone number on the invoice or the delivery note.
Warning: Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
Discovering damage after installing / using the appliance for the first time:
- You should also contact your dealer in this case to notify them of the damage.
Requesting a service:
- If you want to replace the component yourself, visit our Webshop. (You can visit our Webshop by clicking on the link below).
- If possible, state the component concerned when requesting a service by an Authorized Service Center.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
- Model number
- Product number (PNC)
- ELC number
- Serial number
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
- Report error code: FD
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.