After approximately 30 hours of use, the metal filters should be cleaned, either in a dishwasher or hand washed.
- Use an intensive cycle at a minimum of 65 °C without washing sensitive or delicate cookware and glassware at the same time.
- The filter may change color, depending on the dishwasher detergent used and the composition of the metal in the filter.
- Paper filters are considered disposable items and should be replaced.
- Carbon filters must also be replaced or washed if the hood’s absorption capacity is reduced. This depends on the amount of steam that is produced by the cooking zone.
- The hood’s continued performance can only be maintained if the filters are cleaned and/or replaced regularly.
You can buy filters and other accessories from our Service Providers