- Since the surface of the cooking fields is usually black without a pattern, the scratches on these - in contrast to cooking areas with decorative printing - are more noticeable.
- Scratches can not be undone and do not impair the operability of the cooking field.
- They are not covered by the guarantee.
To avoid these scratches:
- Immediately remove spilled spices, such as salt.
- Check the bottom of your cookware for leftover food/grains stuck to the bottom.
- Always lift your pots and pans, do not slide pots them on the hob.
- Refrain from putting a hot saucepan lid down on the glass plate and leaving it to cool down there.
- Clean the hob always immediately after use. Care products for the glass ceramic cooking field can be found in our webshop. (You can visit our webshop by clicking on the link below).
The glass plate cracks from one edge to the other, never in the middle (See the images below).
To replace the glass plate, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.