- Robotic vacuum stops itself after few seconds, displays error code E:42 and plays the message "Internal error"
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. Perform a complete restart of the robot:
- Place the robot outside the charger, then hold the power button for about 8 seconds until it turns black and then shows "OFF" on the display.
- Once the "OFF" also goes black, then the robot is completely off. Start it by placing it in the charger.
- If you have problem performing this you can also disconnect the batteries for a few seconds.
2. If the restart did not solve the issue make sure you have the latest software installed:
- Upgrade the robot from the application or with a mini USB-cable (the contact is under the dustbin)
- The software can be found on Electrolux website at the bottom of the page.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Centre.