- What is the maximum carpet thickness on which to use the automatic vacuum cleaner?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. The robotic vacuum can only maneuver up to maximum height of 2.2 cm.
Medium-pile carpet (less than 2.2 cm):
- When the robotic vacuum reaches the edge, it will continue cleaning the rest of the room and comes back later to clean the carpet separately.
High-pile carpets (greater than 2.2 cm):
- The robotic vacuum cannot clean them. When the robot reaches the edge, it will continue cleaning the rest of the room.