- How to preserve the robotic vacuum's battery life and ensure optimal performance?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. To preserve the robotic vacuum's battery life and ensure optimal performance, please refer to the following:
- Always keep the robotic vacuum in the charging base when not in use.
- Charge the robotic vacuum as soon as possible after each cleaning cycle. Long delays may affect the batteries.
Note: If the robotic vacuum is not started from the charging base, it will return to the start position when finished, rather than to the charging base.