- Dishwasher does not dry or dries poorly
- Freestanding dishwasher
- Integrated dishwasher
1. Measure drying results on porcelain and glassware
Plastic ware such as cutlery, storage containers and plastic parts of the appliance stay wet.
Plastic ware loses heat quickly, and this can cause condensation to form on their surfaces.
2. Use the AUTO or Intensive cycle, and if the items do not feel hot at the end of the cycle, contact the Authorized Service Centre.
ECO and BIO cycles dry passively, and the 30-minute QUICK cycles do not have a drying sequence.
3. Do not wash items in detergent before washing in the dishwasher
This results in excess foam formation and reduces the effect of the surfactant, and leads to poor drying results.
4. Check if the dishwashers is not overloaded or loaded incorrectly.
Load the dishwasher according to the instructions in the user manual, and allow any excess rinsing water to dry/evaporate after the wash cycle has finished before emptying the machine. Refer to article How to load and unload the dishwasher or to your user manual. You can download user manual here.
5. Add additional surfactant for better drying results, as described in the user manual.
You can download user manual here.
6. Check the dishwasher detergent you are using.
If possible, try a different detergent and/or surfactant. For fast wash cycles, use powder or liquid detergents, as some multi-tablets do not dissolve completely during quick wash cycles.
7. Make sure all filters and spray arms are clean.
See the user manual for instructions on how to clean and maintain the appliance.
8. Enable Dry +, Dry Plus, XtraDry function
If your appliance has this function, drying results can be improved by enabling the function, but this will increase the cycle time and energy consumption.
9. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer