Is the dishwasher plug inserted in the socket and switched on?
- Check that the plug is inserted and that the socket is switched on.
Does another appliance work in the same socket?
- You can check whether there is power at the socket by plugging in another appliance and seeing whether that works as it should.
- If the socket does not work, contact a local electrician to help resolve the problem.
Has one of your relays tripped or has a fuse blown?
- Reset the circuit-breaker / RCD device or replace the fuse
- You can reset the circuit-breaker by pushing the switch to the "ON" position.
To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
When contacting us, please have the following information to hand. You will find this information on the manufacturer’s data plate:
Data plate with model number, product number/PNC, ELC and serial number:
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.