- Compact dishwasher displays error message E4
- Compact dishwasher emits acoustic signal for approximately 30 seconds
- Integrated compact dishwasher
- Free-standing compact dishwasher
E4 error in free-standing compact dishwasher
1. Check the drain system:
- Make sure that the drain hose is correctly connected.
- Make sure that the filters in the appliance are clean.
- Make sure that the kitchen sink drains correctly.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
- Error message E4 in free-standing compact dishwasher indicates too much inlet water and/or a leak. We recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Warning: Turn off the dishwasher's water supply to avoid flooding.
E4 error in integrated compact dishwasher
1. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
Error message E4 in integrated compact dishwasher indicates failure of communication between main PCB with display PCB. We recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.