- Internal lighting in my freezer / refrigerator / fridge freezer / wine cooler is not working
- Chest freezer
- Fridge freezer
- Upright Freezer
- Wine cooler
1. Check whether the bulb has failed and replace if necessary following the instructions in the user manual.
- Certain appliances have built-in LED lighting that must be replaced by an engineer.
2. Check whether the light switch can move freely and try cleaning it with a damp cloth (if you can see a light switch in the door opening).
3. Close the door and open it again to switch the light back on.
A control system may switch the light off automatically if the door has been left open for a while.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.