- Is the temperature inside the fridge freezer the same in every part?
- Are there different temperature areas in the fridge?
- fridge freezer
1. The set value refers to the average temperature of the inner liner.
- The momentary temperatures in the shelves, compartments can be different (more than one degree) depending on the operation of the appliance and the internal and external conditions.
- In general, the temperature inside can decrease from top to bottom and from the door to the back-wall, or it can be lower than the set value (but only minimally).