- Integrated coffee machine - the coffee pours out too slowly or one drop at a time
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Make sure that the water tank is full
2. Make sure the coffee is not grounded too finely
In this case, change the setting to a rougher grind. Turn the knob on the grinder with one click in a clockwise direction towards "7” on a machine with a display to set the coarseness. NOTE: Turn the button only when the grinder’s motor is operating. Continue one click at a time until the coffee is how you want it. The effect will not be visible until two cups of coffee have been brewed.
3. Clean the filter holder and anti-drip valve
4. Do not push the espresso powder down too hard in the filter
5. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.