- The message "GENERAL ALARM!" is shown on the display of my integrated coffee machine. It is possible that the inside of the appliance accumulated dirt.
- Integrated coffee machine
1. Clean the inside of the appliance thoroughly as described in the section "Cleaning and maintenance" of the user’s manual.
You may use light torch for more thorough and easier inspection for any dirt inside the appliance. You can download user manual here.
2. Turn OFF the machine with the main power switch on the right side (to use the power switch you have to pull out the appliance) and after some seconds turn it ON again.
Hint: If you have cleaned the infuser with soap or in a dishwasher, put some grease on the inside of the infuser and try to move it for some time to spread the grease on its surface.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.