Superficial scratches on cooking surface can occur during daily usage (See the images below).
- Since the surface of the cooking fields is usually black without a pattern, the scratches on these - in contrast to cooking areas with decorative printing - are more noticeable.
- Scratches can not be undone and do not impair the operability of the cooking field.
- They are not covered by the guarantee.
To avoid these scratches:
- Immediately remove spilled spices, such as salt.
- Check the bottom of your cookware for leftover food/grains stuck to the bottom.
- Always lift your pots and pans, do not slide pots them on the hob.
- Refrain from putting a hot saucepan lid down on the glass plate and leaving it to cool down there.
- Clean the hob always immediately after use. Care products for the glass ceramic cooking field can be found in our webshop. (You can visit our webshop by clicking on the link below).
The glass plate cracks from one edge to the other, never in the middle (See the images below).
To replace the glass plate, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
You can request a visit by one of our engineers by clicking on the link below.