- Does the robotic vacuum recognize obstacles (doorsteps/thresholds)?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. The robotic vacuum recognizes floor differences, e.g. stairs and thresholds. It is able to calculate and decide where to move in a safe way.
Before maneuvering over any obstacle or crossing a threshold, the robotic vacuum will stop and check:
- The heights of the obstacle/threshold.
- If the area on the other side is clear to operate.
Note: In some cases, such as non-symmetrical doorsteps, there might be a problem with the robotic vacuum's return cycle (the appliance might get stuck).