- Can I use the robotic vacuum in a different area (temporarily) without the charging station?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. The robotic vacuum can be used in a different area without charger. It will operate until the battery gets empty.
- Start the robotic vacuum in the same position as the charger should be placed, place the robot on the floor against the wall.
- Make sure there is an empty area of 0.5 m on the sides and 1.5 m in front of the robotic vacuum.
- If the robotic vacuum was started outside the charger, it will return to the start position and just stop, without docking.
- If you want to use the robotic vacuum regularly in different areas, you can buy an extra charging base for each area.