- What should I do before using the robotic vacuum for the first time?
- Pure i9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
- RX9 series robotic vacuum cleaner
1. Remove smaller and fragile objects such as:
- Curtain strings
- Power cords from the floor. (If the device passes over a power cord and drags it, there is a risk that an object could be pulled off a table or shelf).
2. The robotic vacuum will clean around Larger/taller items, so objects such as chairs will not need to be moved.
3. Mirrored walls or floor to ceiling windows might disturb the robotic vacuum if they have a smaller than normal frame.