If fabric conditioner runs directly down into the washer - dryer’s drum, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
- Putting too much fabric conditioner into the compartment
- Pushing the detergent drawer too hard
- Dirt / residue in the dispenser drawer
- Follow the instructions from the user manual to avoid overfilling the compartment
- Gently close the detergent drawer at the start of every wash cycle
- Clean the dispenser drawer as instructed in the user manual
Fabric conditioner will be siphoned off from the detergent drawer into the drum.
- These channels may be clogged.
- To unclog them, flush the channels through and clean them with lukewarm water and a brush.
If the detergent drawer is opened at the start of a cycle, the fabric conditioner flows directly into the drum while the water is filling up.
- It can be checked only after the second time when water fills up.
- Up to this point the fabric conditioner should be there.
The maximum level of fabric conditioner is indicated on the lid.