If the robotic vacuum doesn’t charge or doesn't seem to finish charging, please refer to the follow.
- The power cord and adapter are not properly assembled, and/or connected to the mains.
- Solution: Connect the adapter connector to the charging base. Connect the power cable to the mains.
- The charging plates on the appliance and the charging base are not connected.
- Solution: Make sure that the charging base and the appliance stand on an even surface and the charging plates on the appliance and the charging base stand are connected.
- Ensure that the plug and cable are not damaged.
- Clean the charging pads both on the appliance and the charger with a dry cloth.
- For more information please see: (Instruction Book - Page 15:Cleaning the charging connectors, Instruction Book - Page 8: Installation of the robot vacuum cleaner).