- Brown deposit in dishwasher
- Dishwasher not cleaning properly
- Residue in dishwasher after usage
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
1. Empty dishwasher
2. Examine the drain. Check for any large residue/deposit and remove them
3. Wipe the edges of the door and around the gasket
4. For best results, add our recommended dishwasher degreaser product in the dispenser where you normally add dishwasher detergents
You will find care & maintenance products in our Webshop.
5. Wash the empty dishwasher using a intensive program or a cleaning program
For best result, do this once a month.