- Internal lighting in my freezer / refrigerator / fridge freezer / wine cooler is not working
- Chest freezer
- Fridge freezer
- Upright Freezer
- Wine cooler
1. Check whether the bulb has failed and replace if necessary following the instructions in the user manual.
You can download user manual here. New bulbs, care products and accessories are available in our Webshop.
Certain appliances have built-in LED lighting that must be replaced by an engineer.
2. Check whether the light switch can move freely and try cleaning it with a damp cloth (if you can see a light switch in the door opening).
3. Close the door and open it again to switch the light back on.
A control system may switch the light off automatically if the door has been left open for a while.
4. Contact an Authorized Service Centre
If the above advices do not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.